Jeanne has previous experience in the fields of transactional corporate law and estate planning. She was an Advocate of the Supreme Court of South Africa and a member of the Johannesburg Bar, where her practice included both civil and criminal litigation. She also lectured in commercial law at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa. Jeanne has participated actively in the education process as a Director of Education Foundations and PTA President at both the elementary and high school levels.
Jeanne is admitted to the California Bar, and as an Advocate of the Supreme Court of South Africa. She is a member of the School Board Attorney’s Association, the San Diego Defense Lawyers Association, and the San Diego County Bar Association. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1992.
- Member, School Board Attorney’s Association
- Member, Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, B.A., 1981
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, L.L.B., 1983