phone 619.881.1313 (Direct)
Philip M. Kunka
As a law student at Michigan State, Mr. Kunka captained both his school’s Mock Trial and Arbitration teams. As a result of his hard work and achievement on the competition teams, Mr. Kunka was named a teaching assistant in an entry level litigation-skills course in his final year of law school. During law school, Mr. Kunka spent each summer in San Clemente, California working with a special-education attorney representing students throughout Southern California.
Prior to joining Artiano Shinoff’s team, Mr. Kunka worked in the litigation department of a bankruptcy and foreclosure firm where he represented lenders such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, etc. in an array of legal issues facing the lending industry.
Outside of the office, Mr. Kunka enjoys hiking, camping, and rock climbing.
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- J.D. – Michigan St. School of Law
- B.A. – Gannon University (Pa.)
- U.S District Court, Southern District Cal.
- U.S District Court, Eastern District Cal.
- U.S District Court, Central District Cal.
- State of California
- State of Michigan