Justin C. Manganiello
During law school, Mr. Manganiello interned with the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program where he assisted indigent clients with a variety of legal needs. He also interned with the Office of the Legislative Counsel in Sacramento, a nonpartisan public agency where he drafted legislative proposals, prepared legal opinions, and provided other confidential legal services to the Legislature.
Mr. Manganiello is presently a member of several professional organizations, including the Lawyer’s Club, and the San Diego County Bar Association.
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- J.D. – Univ. of San Diego School of Law
- B.A. – Arizona State University
- U.S District Court, Southern District Cal.
- U.S. District Court, Central District Cal.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- State of California