Michelle M. Pacis
During law school, Michelle interned for the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Bureau of Medi-Cal Fraud and Elder Abuse, the California Department of Transportation and a private employment law firm. In her second and third years of law school, Michelle participated in her school’s Jessup International Moot Competition Team as an oral advocate. She was also a member of California Western’s Public Service Honors Society.
Prior to joining Artiano Shinoff, Michelle worked for an employment investigation firm where she investigated employee complaints, including harassment, discrimination, and other EEOC claims. Michelle is involved in several professional organizations in San Diego, including Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego and Lawyers Club.
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- J.D. – California Western School of Law, cum laude
- B.A. – San Diego State University
- U.S District Court, Southern District Cal.
- State of California