Catherine S. Wicker
Catherine Wicker graduated cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law in May 2015. She received her Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, in Biomedical Science from Texas A&M University and her Master’s Degree in Public Health, with a concentration in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, from San Diego State University.
During law school, Catherine served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, the Honorable Eddie C. Sturgeon, San Diego Superior Court, and Associate Justice Judith L. Haller, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District. Ms. Wicker also completed internships with the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the Writs, Trials, and Appeals Section of the California Attorney General’s Office.
Catherine was a member of USD Law School’s National Mock Trial team and served as a Lead Articles Editor for the San Diego Law Review. Her law review article, which explored the use of epidemiological evidence in product liability cases, was published in the Journal of Law of Health.
Prior to joining Artiano Shinoff, Catherine worked for a firm specializing in class action litigation.
Cases from the Court of Appeal that were briefed by Ms. Wicker include:
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, 2015
- University of Texas A&M, B.S. cum laude, Biomedical Science
- San Diego State University, M.S. Public Health
- U.S District Court, Southern District and Central District, Cal.