Jeffrey P. Wade, Jr.
His litigation background affords him hands-on knowledge when advising and guiding his K-12 clients on matters of risk-aversion. He also has experience and knowledge of the Brown Act, the Tort Claim Act, Public Records request and Governmental Immunities afforded to K-12 districts.
Jeffrey has acted as advisory counsel to several K-12 Districts and has worked with school districts on lay-off issues, joint use agreements, developing board polices and regulations, as well as day-to-day issues that confront school districts. He has also presented at seminars on school law issues.
Jeffrey is admitted to all State Courts in California, as well as the Southern and Central District Courts. He is also a member of the San Diego Defense Lawyers and has been practicing law for over 15 years.
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Sigma Chi Alumni Association
- Member, Small School District Association
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 1997
- San Diego State University, 1992