phone 619.232.3122, ext. 318
Ernest H. Wright, II
Ernest “Ernie” Wright is a native San Diegan and proud alum of Patrick Henry High. Ernie attended the University of Kansas on a football scholarship, and graduated with a business degree. He returned to San Diego and earned his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law.
Ernie practices law in the Probate Division of the San Diego Superior Court. The majority of his practice involves decedent’s estates, trust administrations, conservatorships, and guardianships both contested and uncontested.
Prior to joining ARTIANO SHINOFF, Ernie worked as General Counsel for his family’s business and as a solo practitioner through the Law Offices of Ernest H. Wright, II APC.
Ernie is admitted to all State Courts in California, as well as the United States Southern District Court. He is also a member of the California Lawyers Association, San Diego Bar Association, Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association, and Probate Attorneys of San Diego.
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Decedent’s Estates
- Trust Administration
- State Bar of California (Litigation, Trust & Estates)
- California Lawyers Association (Litigation and Trust & Estates Sections)
- San Diego Bar Association
- Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
- University of Kansas (B.S., 1984)
- University of San Diego Law School (J.D. 1994)
- U.S District Court, Southern District of California
- State of California